Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Guess Who's Back... Back Again... Miss. K is back... Tell a Friend

Remember that time I started this blog and was bound and determined to blog about my experiences as an SLP and thought to myself I'm going to have so much time now that I am not in grad school so I'm going to start a blog... yeah about that.... I swear sometimes being a speech therapist in their Clinical Fellowship Year is way more work than grad school! (never thought I would say that!).  Between figuring out a whole new IEP system, managing a caseload or 50 students, and creating new materials my life has been crazy busy.  But enough whining.  As I start into the new year it is one of my resolutions to add to this blog at least once a week.  I have recently opened a Teachers Pay Teachers store as well.  I figure why not help other SLPs build their material collection and make a little money at the same time.  You can find my site here.

So here we go again, Lord help me.  I'm going to take another stab at this blogging thing with slightly lower expectations than before.

SLP Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment