Tuesday, January 28, 2014

That Time a Snow Day Turned Into A Snow Week

Not sure how it is where you are at, but here in North Carolina we have been suffering from a constant state of cold weather/snow for the past two weeks.  This being said we have been in school 2.5 out of 7 days.  I had a great winter themed week in store for my kiddos including a lot of fun activities including this fun multi-goal penguin activity from Crazy Speech World.  Only a couple of my kiddos have gotten to make penguins so I am thinking of modifying next week into winter themed activities while getting ready for our Speech Olympics (more to come on that soon!).  This weather needs to get gone soon because I would really love to see my kiddos more than twice this month.  

Playing Don't Break the Ice with my Artic Group

Learning all about Penguins

Constructing our Penguin Talk Craftivity
Thanks Crazy Speech World!
SLP Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment